This webinar in the course of the LOD2 webinar series will present the release 2.0 of the LOD2 stack, which contains updates to the components Ontowiki, Silk, SigmaEE and Virtuoso. The lod2-stack also has new components since release 1.1:
- the assisting sparql editor SPARQLED (DERI),
- the LOD enabled Open Refine (previously Google Refine) (ZEMANTA),
- the extended version of SILK with link suggestion management from LATC (DERI),
- the rdfAuthor library which allows to manage structured information from RDFa-enhanced websites (ULEI),
- the SPARQLPROXY which is a PHP based forward proxy for remote access to SPARQL end points (ULEI)
Release 2.0 contains also a first contributed debian package for a component which is maintained by a group outside the LOD2 consortium. With the help of ULEI a package for the STANBOL engine (http://stanbol.apache.org/) has been contributed.
If you are interested in Linked (Open) Data principles and mechanisms, LOD tools & services and concrete use cases that can be realised using LOD then join us in the free LOD2 webinar series!
The LOD2 team is looking forward to meeting you at the webinar!!
The LOD2 webinar series is powered by LOD2 – Creating Knowledge out of Interlinked Data (http://lod2.eu), organised & produced by Semantic Web Company (http://www.semantic-web.at), Austria. This series will provide a monthly webinar about Linked (Open) Data tools and services around the LOD2 project, the LOD2 Stack and the Linked Open Data Life Cycle, also in the form of 3rd party tools. Please find continuously updated information here: http://lod2.eu/BlogPost/webinar-series